Featured Garage/Yard Sale
4799 Ridge Point Way, Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
Dates and Times:
The semi-annual Sunset Ridge community yard sale is this weekend! That means Chip & Mike's World-O-Bargains will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 15, 16 and 17, starting at 6:00 a.m.! We will be open Sunday only if we don’t sell out the first two days.
- 4799 Ridge Point Way, Jurupa Valley/Riverside 92509
- Cross-streets are Camino Real and Whitney Drive
- Lower (north) gate of Sunset Ridge gated community
- Through the gate, first house on the right!
There you’ll find CHIP & MIKE’S WORLD-O-BARGAINS—by far our biggest yard sale ever—where you’ll discover:
• YOUR HOLIDAY HEADQUARTERS: Save on Christmas décor—fiber-optic trees—toy train—ornaments—holiday earrings—all priced to sell! Just in time: Halloween decorations and costumes and fall/Thanksgiving décor. Plus supplies you’ll need to decorate your New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day parties! We won’t have another yard sale till next May, so shop now and be ready!
• HOME DECOR: Artificial trees and plants. Three-speed oscillating tower fans. Solid wood, new-in-box candlesticks. Elegant ceiling medallion. Assorted knickknacks. Something for everyone!
• STORAGE SOLUTIONS: We remodeled our closet—now you can remodel yours! Sturdy canvas-covered storage boxes with magnetic closures and see-through doors for sweaters and shoes. Plus natural cotton hanging clothes storage bags and divided organizers for crafts, socks, neckties, more!
• TRAVEL DEPARTMENT: American Tourister suitcases. Hanging bags. Travel blanket. Duffel bag and toiletry and grooming kits. Be prepared wherever you go: brand-new umbrellas as well as Maui Jim and Foster Grant sunglasses.
• MEN’S BIG & TALL: Dress pants, sweaters, polo shirts for the XL guy.
• SCHOOL SUPPLIES: Pens, pencils, erasers, markers, all brand new!
• KITCHEN ESSENTIALS including a Williams-Sonoma chef’s apron; cookbooks galore; butter plates and prep bowls from Sur la Table; plus a box of assorted, never-used glassware, packed and boxed for protection, for $1!
• HAIR CARE EXTRAVAGANZA: Shampoo and conditioner only $2 a bottle! Trendy conditioning hair masks as low as 50 cents each! Why make the drug stores rich? “Wash your tresses for lesses!”
• PERSONAL CARE AISLE: Deodorant and antiperspirant as low as 50 cents a tube! Razors and shaving cream at ridiculous prices. Body wash, shower gel, creams and lotions, bar soap, hand sanitizer—you’ll really clean up here!
• ORAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT: In our dental freshness wing, you’ll find major-brand toothpaste for only $1 a tube; specialty toothpastes for $2; mouthwash; plus manual and battery-powered toothbrushes!
• CLEANING SUPPLIES like laundry detergent (liquid and pods), in-wash scent beads, disinfectant, sponges, lint rollers—tidy up before the holidays!
• PLUS: Cosmetics, feminine care, candy, gum, assorted other stuff, too much to mention!
The gates are not opening till 7:00 a.m. but we will let you in early! Remember, the Sunset Ridge community yard sale will be open all three days, but Chip & Mike’s World-O-Bargains will be open on Friday and Saturday and on Sunday only if we do not sell out earlier!
And don’t forget, at Chip & Mike’s World-O-Bargains, you’ll find:
• Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card and Venmo cheerfully accepted!
• Always a free gift with purchase!
• Free face masks—please take one or wear your own if you are unvaccinated.
• Rock-bottom prices! We’re not trying to make a profit, just get rid of the clutter!
See you this weekend!