Planning a Community Garage Sale?
If you're planning a community garage sale, Garage Sale Finder would like to help. We offer special FREE services to communities planning a community-wide or neighborhood-wide sale.
- We can simply add a single bright magenta Community Garage Sale Icon icon to our regular maps; just tell us the best intersection to put it on. Email the information to us at least one day before your sale and well add it to our database and the many visitors to the garagesalefinder.com site each week will see your sale with the extra attention the unique icon adds. It would still be a good idea to encourage your members to list their garage sales (for free), as the more markers clustered together on a map, the higher the traffic flow.or
- We can show all of the individual addresses for the sales in your neighborhood on our map and even provide you with a custom map showing the sales in your neighborhood that you can print out and distribute the day of your sale.Heres the information well need to make your custom map:
- Neighborhood/Subdivision Name (civic league name)
- Dates of Sale
- Time of Sale
- Street Addresses of Participants
- Brief Description of Sale (optional)
Just email the information to us at least 2 days before your sale and well add the data to our database, create a unique map just for you, and send you a link that you can use to print out the map or even post on sites like Craigslist.org. Better yet, the large number of visitors to the garagesalefinder.com site each week will see your sale and will be drawn by the large cluster of sales in one area.
If you have any questions about our Community Garage Sale services, please email us via our contact form, or call us at (757) 638-8041.